4 Running Braves met at Cherokee to find no Q, so YHC set off and here is what we did:
Mosey over to the Goodwill lot for warm-a-rama: 20xSSH, 20xIW, 20xSquats.
Mosey to the new (For YHC) playground setup at Billingsville for a mini-murph: 5 rounds of 10x pull-ups, 20x merkins, 30x squats. Then Mary: 20x LBC, 20x flutter (both in-mulch, in-cadence).
Mosey past the baseball fields to the short hill up to the other baseball fields for a short ladder of run up the hill x 1 burpee back down for 1 more burpee. Repeat for 3 rounds (1 burpee, 2 then 3). Then Mary: 20x freddy mercury, 20x Left oblique crunch, 20x rosalita, 20x right oblique crunch.
Mosey back to the playground for the 2nd mini-murph. Mosey back to the mint for Mary: 20x LBC, 20x Dolly, then protractor until the end: 15, 45, 45 left, 45 right, 15.
Small group today – the murph’s kept us all together, so it made for a lot of good chatter mostly about movies. Here is what we learned:
- you don’t run that much in the Nike running camp, but you get a lot of free stuff
- Buzzcock does not recommend some netflix documentary about wine growing in california, but does recommend The Barkley Marathons
- Buzzcock has the internet (go figure)
- Pesci recommends ‘Ready Player One’
- Tantrum is a terroir skeptic, but maybe only when some bartender is trying to impress his M
- Tantrum recommends the movie Donkey Kong: a fistful of quarters
- YHC recommends a trip to Abari with your own fistful of quarters
- Tantrum wore his King of the Mountains socks, and that led to some Tour De France discussion … YHC appreciates Buzzcock’s curiosity about la TDF
24 Hours of Booty is coming soon – sponsor the F3 riders
Thanks Pesci for the takeout (2 weeks in a row)