COP: 20 SSH, 20 IW, 10WM, 20LSS.
Mosey to Amphitheater for 11s: LBC at Bottom; Dips up top.
Mosey to the Vine Church for BLIMPS (Burpees, Lunges, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, Plank Jacks, and Squats). Partner A runs around the Church; Partner B does as many Burpees as he can during lap. Switch. Then move to next exercise.
Mr. Bo leads Mary while we wait for the 6.
Mosey to basketball court. J-Los in cadence. Superman (left-arm out while singing theme song to Greatest American Hero; right-arm out while humming the Superman instrumental).
- LIFO by Formula.
- OBT did not have to show YHC how to call exercises…#Freeloader.
- Mr. Bo appreciated the dearth of 10 counts.
- Derek from NY got a great name: Gift Basket.
1) OBT announced Fortitude work at Shelter on Tuesday. Post at 5:30 a.m. at 1210 N. Tryon to recruit. Workout from 5:45 – 6:30.
2) Stay tuned for info on Booty Loop events. a) bike ride b) 24 hour F3 workout with Pax taking different shifts; c) HaywoodStock on Friday 28th
3) Lunge Walk on Labor Day (9/4) to support Good Soles, a non-profit started by Charlotteean Jeremy Coffey that purchases and donates steel-toed work boots to Men at the Men’s Shelter. Lunge walk (or walk) 1 mile from Shelter to NoDa Brewery for celebration and Band and Brew. Entry fee is a pair of work boots or equivalent cost ($25).
4) Get your Picaso on this Saturday (22nd) and next (29th). North End partners received grant to paint mural on under 16th St. Bridge. Shelter Guests will be participating in painting and Shelter is seeking additional volunteers. Sing-up here http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090b48ada82ba0f94-16th, and next time you’re in he People’s Chair the Bridge you can say “Hey, I painted that.”
5) Please support Men’s Shelter Summer Towel Drive by purchasing a towel(s) through this link. https://sharecharlotte.org/nonprofit/2256/wish-list. So far 142 out 350 purchased. Drive ends on Friday. To make it real, our F3 brother No. 5 did not have a towel available to shower with, this morning after Fortitude. That’s no fun.
Take-out by Gridlock