I forgot my watch. Bummer.
What We Did
5:30 on the dot on Nabisco’s watch, circle up:
- SSH IC x 20
- Low-Slow Squats IC x 10
- 10 Burpees on your own
Long way into the park looping around by the tennis courts, to the pull-up bars.
- Pull-ups x 12, Merkins x 20, 3 times
Mosey up to the base of the lurker when finished. Mary to collect the PAX.
- Up the lurker, backwards from 1st to 2nd speedbump, 10 burpees at the top, back down.
- Find a partner, carry each other to the first speed bump, run the rest of the way to the top.
Down Megatool to Princeton Playground.
- Dips IC x 20, Derkins IC x 15, Dips IC x 15, Derkins IC x 10
Down Princeton to the Park entrance.
- Run as fast as you can to the stairway to heaven. If you feel like slowing down, speed up.
Mary at stairs to gather PAX
- Up the stairs, 15 outboard supines at the first set of rails, 15 inboard supines at the second set of rails.
Hot lap around the lake, then circle back to gather the PAX.
Mosey to the dumpster.
3 Merkins at each streetlight to the Stop sign.
On your bellies, AYG home.
Strong efforts out there today by the fellas. My Worm compadre, and this morning’s official time keeper, Nabisco, was out front for the hot mosey in and on the trips up the Lurker. Nantan took his place up front on the lake work. Curly led for the light pole Merkin challenge. And Gentle Ben showed off his top speed on the AYG home. Seemed like a lot of running but I think we properly addressed the upper body. I saw my wife checking out the swollen chest as I stepped out of the shower a few minutes ago. That’s fake news. She was flossing. I was checking out the pecs in the mirror.
Only two important notes this morning:
Dont run behind Nabisco.
If Doobie asks you to smell his finger, just say no.
Fish reminds everyone to give to Give to Give. Thursday is your last chance.
Curly mentions the opportunities at Billingsville and AG. As CMD so eloquently stated in last week’s Ranger BB, “reach out and figuratively touch a kid”.
Thank you Frogger for the takeout. We keep the folks in Texas and Louisiana in our thoughts and prayers and we continue to figure out how we all can best serve as leaders in our communities.
You got this thing running in fine form Redd Foxx. Thank you for the chance to lead it.