The majority of us have BRR this weekend, so I figured an AMRAP was in order. This will allow those of you that want, to throttle back a little if you like, but still get your meat wagon warmed up. It will also allow the real savages to turn it up full blast.
Any way you want it, that’s the way you need it.
We have done this loop before with some slight variation.
Right on Park, Left on Torrence and down Elizabeth to the Captain Jack area on the Greenway (~0.6 miles)
The Loop (50 total reps per loop):
- 10 derkins off the wall, run over to the Muthaship Monday parking lot
- 10 dips off the wall, run up 4th to the Jury Parking deck
- Backwards run up the ramps (stop at the first opening. Do not run the entire ramp), run straight on the flats until you reach the top
- 10 knee-ups at the top of the deck, run down the stairs
- 5 burpees at the bottom, run back up and down the stairs again, 5 burpees at the bottom, run out taking a right-on Elizabeth and back into the Greenway to the circular rock wall
- 10 jump-ups (or 5 step-ups each leg), run back to the beginning (#1 above) and repeat until 6:05
At 6:10 wherever you are start heading back. COT in the lot.