Wanted to go off campus and get in some solid mileage in the process. Thought a change of scenery would do everyone some good. Here’s the plan.
- Make a left out of the lot on East and then left on Kings. Head down Kings to Brunswick Ave, and up the hill to Edgehill Park. (Just under a mile)
- Partner up at the playground. (10 pullups each, 15 partner derkins each, 20 dips each)
- Partners run around the park in opposite directions. When you meet, do the following. 10 dumbocrats each and 20 partner situps each.
- Complete the lap around the park and meet back at the playground.
- Repeat until 6:06 or so, and head back home. Hoping for 3-4 rounds.