14 men swam at the Tank today.
Before extra credit, one of the vagrants asked, “sheesh, ginger day at the Tank?” Yup.
- Mosey to the fountain for a couple sets of dips and derkins
- Mosey to Harding for ~6 rounds of increasing reps on the hill, with knee-ups at the top, and merkins at the bottom
- Mosey to the Castle.
- Four rounds of wheelbarrow and partner carries to the top. 20 knee-ups at each peak.
- Mary and jump squats while waiting.
- Six rounds of running the stairs (2x for each of the 3 stairwells).
- Mosey home
- Carrie Sullivan was 52 years old and had three children. She went to the beach recently for a nice day of relaxation and joy. She got caught in the riptide, and drowned.
- H.E. was at the beach himself, spotted Carrie, ran through dozens of people too afraid or stunned to intervene, and attempted to help. But he was too late. CPR at that stage was not enough.
- Pray for forgiveness for those who were closer, yet did not help Carrie.
- Pray for peace and healing for Carrie Sullivan’s family, H.E., and those that witnessed it.
- Get your house in order. We are but a flame on this earth for a short while, living in clay jars, easily broken. May God allow us to fix our eyes not on the temporary, but the eternal.