with minimal twitter warning, 21 men got after it at SPARTA today under YHC’s direction.
Down to the Rusan’s parking lot for COP.
- SSH X10
- High Knees x10 (with lots of complaining….your hip flexors will thank me….then your woman will thank you for those loose hips….
- Merkin Medley – variety pack of merkins doing 4 IC of each. (Regular, Wide Arm, Diamond, Right hand stagger, Left hand stagger, Right foot high, Left foot high, finish with 8 IC regular)
Fully warmed up..mosey to Sarah Marks ave to start the circuit work (Sarah Marks, to Ideal, Ledgewood, Dilworth Rd W. Partner up and ask for official Trademark from Lee.
Lap 1: run opposite directions and meet in the middle and at the start/finish point for 15 hand slap merkins at each spot (30 total).
Lap2: 15 partner derkins, 15 partner sit ups
Lap 3: 15 partner derkins, 15 partner sit ups, 10 jump over burpees
Mary to collect my thoughts.
Mosey to butterfly park and use the man weight for 3 rounds of Pull Up and Derkins to FAILURE on each round. Then 50 Merkins and 100 LBC’s OYO.
Time’s up, back to home base stopping one 5 burpees along the way.
- Slice, Lee, and Nabisco were flying today….they were also a 3-some on partner work and created some interesting looking silhouettes in the street lights of dilworth. I’d compare them to a popular monument in Paris….the tall one. But they were efficient.
- Half the pax didn’t understand or DGAF about partner Sit ups…so i made sure to punish them with more mary IC after the circuit work. #Accountability
- Solid chest pump today made up for the low mileage (~3).
- Doobie’s expectations/wishes for my Q were much different than what was delivered. I hope this still satisfied Sparta Management and I’m invited back again. Maybe next time we’ll give the stacker a shot to see if anyone completes it.
- Get out and Vote next Tuesday, it’s your civic duty. FYI only, two F3 brothers in the race; Kenny Smith aka The Jet – Mayor and Parker Cains aka Mutiny – City Council at Large. Kind of funny a guy named Mutiny is running for office.
- Speed for Need – CLT Marathon in 11/11. Come run with us and the chairs. I think we’ll have 50+ F3 guys running with the chairs at some point or another as part of the relay.
Baywatch with the takeout. Thank you brother!
Thanks Slice and Doobie for the keys.