15 out of the block and left down Providence & right at the Teeter.
Stop in the auto station lot for some Merkins.
Continue down Providence to Circle Ave.
2 X 3 corners. 1 X 10 diamonds. 1 X 10 widearm.
Continue down Providence to Midtown Medical Plaza garage.
Alternate forward & backward up the ramps, with 5 merkins after each backward. Ab stuff & down.
Up the stairs with 10 burpees up top. Ab stuff and back down.
Head to S Caswell garage.
2 X 5 pull-ups run to opposite & 10 jump squats.
Home on Providence. 3 minutes of overtime.
- 15 tough SOBs out there for 4.6ish miles.
- Always good to be back at my F3 birthing spot, thanks to Rock.
- Pelican Brief has gotten pretty fast since I saw him at his first RingRun. He asked me for running advice then, I don’t think he took it, because it worked.
- HE. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him out of breath. He can shout out cadence and reminisce about Morton Downey all while pushing the pace.
- Groupon eats his breakfast at 5:25am.
- If you think you’ve been the victim of a parking lot hit and run, call Hollins.
- Thanks to Mr. D for the takeout and for keeping us safe with the highlighter yellow.
- Grab yourself a copy of SouthPark magazine and Nabisco will autograph it for you.
- Dredd, Ice9 & TML gave a run by during their regular Tuesday morning jaunt. Ice9 surely leaving a trail of merlot in his wake.
- Charlotte Marathon this weekend. F3 doing some pretty cool relays. Check it out.