Another Wednesday morning @ the Randolph Middle Stomping Grounds…. here is what you missed in this week’s edition of Promo.
EC: Led by Rhapsody, KC and Co.
Main Event – The Pain Ladder
Around the school stopping for 40 X Merkins
Track (Stopping @ each corner of track for an array of exercises)
- Lap 1: 10 X Merkins, Plank Jack, & LBC + 5 Burpees (4 X)
- Lap 2: 15 X Merkins, Plank Jack, & LBC + 5 Burpees (4 X)
- Lap 3: 20 X Merkins, Plank Jack, & LBC + 5 Burpees (4 X)
- Lap 4: 25 X Merkins, Plank Jack, & LBC + 5 Burpees (4 X)
- Lap 5: 25 X Merkins, Plank Jack, & LBC + 5 Burpees (4 X)
- Lap 6: 20 X Merkins, Plank Jack, & LBC + 5 Burpees (4 X)
- Belly Sprint: AYG half field back, full field
- Belly Sprint: AYG half field back, full field back
- 1 Extra AYG half field & back for good measure (Promo love = sprints past 615)
- It was a great turnout this morning @ Promo. Still would like to see more faces, but 13 men got out of bed early for a good one – mostly the regulars. It’s always great to see familiar faces – the likes of Rhapsody, KC (Respect), Foreclosure (Respect), Stinger, Caesar, Deer Tick (Respect), Pitino, Panda (Respect), Bobba Fett, & Lynchpin. Promo was my first post/Q at F3 and I am truly thankful for all of these men for allowing me to fit right into such an incredible organization. Also for taking orders from a 22 year old for 45 minutes – 1 Hr. @ 5 am and for being such good sports about it.
- Rhapsody Larry Birded most of the workout – both fast & strong. If you’re looking to win a race, whatever you do… don’t choose him as an opponent. You will be sorry.
- Stinger is a beast – running 9 miles yesterday morning and still crushing it. Keep doing your thing man, it’s v impressive #MuchRespect
- The likes of Pitino & Caesar started off fast and crushed the exercises. The majority of the pax stayed tight for the duration of the workout. It was quiet out there this morning, which is usually a good thing. Except for when we lined up on the field for sprints….#NoWhining #ForTheBoys
- Thank you Rhapsody and KC for giving me the opportunity to Q this morning, as Prometheus is one of the toughest, well known workouts in F3. It’s a great honor.