(Written by Missing De, posted by Pipeline)
6 men showed up this 13-degree morning for the Midwood De Loop. Here is how it went
- Mosey to the Vine Church and all in cadence
- 10 Side Straddle Hops and 10 Merkins the run the loop
- 10 Squats and 10 Wide Arms run the Loop
- 10 Lunges and 10 Diamonds run the loop
- 10 Sumo Jump Squats and 10 Right Arm Staggered Merkins run the loop
- 20 LBC and 10 Left Arm Staggered Merkins run the loop
- 10 squats, 10 LBC’s and 10 Merkins run the loop
- Pax started to complain so do it all again. Total 13 or 14 Q lost count, all I know we got in almost 4 miles in total.
A little cold this morning, 11 degrees according to Mr Bo’s Car. But we warmed up quickly. I never knew you can still sweat when it’s that cold and apparently beards freeze.
This workout was definitely mental, felt like a factory worker doing the same routine repeatedly. I wish I could take credit for this, but it was Ice 9’s lead at Sparta on Friday that inspired this event. Next time you see him must give him a big THANK YOU. Also, Mr. Bo and Slaughter joined me for the EC, 3 miles with some Belvedere Hill Repeats. Enjoyed it and thanks to Pipeline for letting me lead.
Always a Pleasure