15 showed up for the 2nd of the Ginger Q’s (Long live the #GingerKing). No one was assigned a number, team swifty was not in attendance, so we left and this is what we did.
- Mosey down that steep-ass driveway to Ru-San’s for a quick cop (SSH, Merkins, Squats)
- Run up Kenilworth to East, Mary at the Berrybrook for the 6
- Down Kenilworth to the CMC deck, ladder to 7 with burpees at the top
- Up the steps to the top for some Hot Yoga
- Back down to the intersection of Scott/Kenilworth, Partner up
- Partner 1 goes up Scott, 2 up Kenilworth. Meet in the middle of each cross street for 15 handslappers up to East
- 50 LBC’s while we wait
- Back down Kenilworth with some stops for Merkins, etc.
- Back up that steep-ass driveway for COT
My second post at Sparta and I’m already leading this thing (overacheiver). I honestly think Slice needed to fill his diversity quota and since Metro is about as diverse as a Trump rally, he settled for the long oppressed Ginger class. Did you know today is Kiss a Ginger day? The origins of which make me laugh:
Kiss A Ginger Day was established in 2009 by Derek Forgie as part of a Facebook group, intended to offset the far less fun Kick A Ginger Day that takes place in November. After the events of this aggressive event, gingers everywhere were tormented and assaulted in schools all over the world.
I will attest that Kick a Ginger Day was, and continues to be, far less fun
Lots of over achievers out there today. Ice9 and Stinger were channeling their #downhilldanny and were way out in front on the way back. I think it was Skyline that descended the stairs so fast, I’m not sure he actually didn’t just fall down them. Nabisco seems pretty good at running up hills.
A little touch and go in the parking deck due to the slick floors. Nobody hurt themselves until Doobie stepped in a hole about 15 feet from the finish line. Hope you’re alright.
Thanks to Slice for asking me to Q, even if I am just a token.