12 men ignored the sub-freezing temps and chose to get stronger this morning (plus maybe a little frostbite). Here’s how it went:
- Mosey to a nondescript parking lot uptown for COP:
- SSH IC x25
- Mtn Climbers IX x20
- Mosey to BB&T spiral, but the cool way by going under the tunnel on 4th street (thanks Mugsy and Dredd for the directions)
- Run up the spiral, 16 hand-release merkins at the top
- Run down the spiral, 16 knee-ups at the bottom
- Backwards up the spiral, 14 hand-release merkins at the top
- Run down the spiral, 14 knee-ups at the bottom
- Run up the spiral, 12 hand-release merkins at the top
- Run down the spiral, 12 knee-ups at the bottom
- Backwards up the spiral, 10 hand-release merkins at the top
- Run down the spiral, 10 knee-ups at the bottom
- Mosey to the green for stacks
- 5/10/15 diamonds up the green, mosey back
- 5/10/15 sumo jump squats up the green
- Mosey under the deck down the steep ramp next to St. Peter’s
- Burpee ladder to 7 up (and down) the ramp
- Mosey to the top of the Y parking deck
- 10 burpees; 8 burpees; 6 burpees; 4 burpees; 2 burpees
- Head back to base for COT
- Lee was flying all morning. The only time I passed him was when I didn’t give him directions and he chose the wrong way. But, a pass is a pass. He’s clearly taking this First F Q thing very seriously.
- Dredd and Hillary got in some good Gilman Greyhound chants during the burpee ladder. We each owe Gilman $10k for that, by the way. #rifty
- Narc didn’t wear gloves today and didn’t complain about it once. He may lose his hands, but that was a beast move. Ah, the confidence of youth.
- Speaking of Narc, he just took over the Site Q duties at Combine. Get ready for a resurgence.
Thanks for coming out on such a cold Monday, fellas.