7 pax started & 8 finished this week’s edition of Ranger before the annual Charlotte “snowstorm.”
- 10 Burpees OYO; mosey to Elizabeth
- Suicide up Elizabeth (10 diamonds at each crosswalk; 5 burpees at bottom each time); mosey to the castle
- Forward & backward up the castle ramps alternating 5 burpees & 10 squat jumps on the ends; flutters & RTs
- Forward all the ray up the castle with 10 diamonds every floor; LBCs
- Twice up the stairs with 2 X 10 burpees at top; flutters, LBCs & RTs
- It’s hard to follow up a Stranger Things BB, so I’m keeping it short and sweet.
- I spotted Mecklenburg County’s only salt truck on the way in. Much like spotting the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile I imagine.
- Buddy the Elf, still nursing his Eggnog hangover, conveniently waited until after the 10 burpees to join in on the fun.
- The pax got a nice surprise from Shank at COT, who came to drop off his flu ridden clothes to Slaughter.
- Thanks to me for the takeout. Prayer was top notch. Not quite Cindy top notch, but top notch nonetheless.