You know you’re late posting a BB when EZ beats you to the punch. Now that the Ranger BB is up, here’s what happened a few miles down the road for 19 other men:
- EC with Rhapsody, KC and (I’m guessing) Stinger. It was probably amazing. I was sleeping.
- Warm up lap around the track, 1/2 of it backwards
- SSH IC x23 (GOAT), 5 burpees OYO
- Mtn Climbers IC x15, 4 burpees OYO
- Merkins IC x15, 5 burpees OYO
- Peter Parkers IC x14, 4 burpees OYO
- Mosey to RMS entrance:
- Run to Sharon Amity with 5 wide-arms and 5 sumo jump squats at each cross street
- Run to Colwick with 5 diamonds and 5 Russian twists (optional for the young guys, apparently) at each cross st
- Mosey to the forbidden Sonic deck, but DO NOT step foot onto their property. Relax, Sonic, we see you.
- AYG back to Sharon Amity
- Mosey to parking lot at 319 Sharon Amity Rd (classic Promo workout spot)
- Set of 11s(ish) with hand-release merkins at the bottom of the hill and knee-ups at the top
- Stop when the fast guys are done
- Mosey back to Colwick
- Run to Water Oak Road with 5 diamonds and 5 Russian twists at each cross st
- AYG back home for COT
- Rhapsody and Narc dominated. The #accountabilityrun team of Dredd, Checkpoint and Stinger were not far behind. Maybe they’re on to something there.
- No hugs this morning. KC was mad at this workout, and let us know it. A lot of chatter, some refuseniks and anger throughout. In other words, a typical F3Metro workout. Welcome to the low road, KC. You’re in good company down here. #Ranger
- Despite it being 32 degrees, Narc showed up in a t-shirt and shorts. No hat, no gloves, no long sleeves. He lost a few fingers, but impressed us with his toughness.
- Please keep in mind 28 of our F3 brothers, who are heading to Peru for a few weeks to help out down there.
Thanks for the keys, guys. I had a great time.