Wednesday was combination day: Ash Wednesday, St. Valentine’s Day, and mud day.
- COP was nothing but old standards without dance music.
- Selwyn Elementary entrance road was more pole-to-pole standard craft.
- Over Spacklers hump and to MPHS was definitely old stuff. Pain stations.
- Rambling back through MPHS to Selwyn was a drag. Pain stations.
- But, the MPHS cross country course without moonlight was outstanding.
- The course mud, plus the mud getting out of the lost Atlantis basketball court, both were exceptional.
- Lots of pull-ups with mushy emoting in the rest periods was just wrong.
- People’s chair and donkey kicks for time to elapse.
- No ashes or Valentines were presented but F2 as stout.
- No Cougar, no Tryon, no Robo. What?
- Welcome to Irishman FNG renamed Frugal McDougal. Appropriate. At least it seemed appropriate at the time.
- Ann & Hope was fast. Faster than what, though?
- When Frankie or Booth complain, it still sounds nice. How does one cultivate that demeanor?
- Kit’s still all-cotton, all the way, all the time. Dress to kill, every time.
- Are St. Paul and Minneapolis really twins, or do they just really, really, really look like one another?
- Revenge of Chimbote is still sensitive topic. Orifice damage, it sounds like.
- Mud was a fashion disaster but no ankles or knees were damaged.
- Always good to be at Gamucci, the granddaddy’s granddaddy. Thanks, 6Mike.
- Nice take out prayer by Bird Hole? (uh…mental block)
- Peace be with you, gents.