Thanks to some quality internet service from AT&T, here is your delayed Ranger BB:
A dirty dozen for today’s Ranger.
- Run up E. 5th, left on Lamar to Independence Park. 5 burpees OYO. Run around Park w/ 5 burpees OYO at each cross street.
- Run to playground:
- 4 X [5 pull-ups, 10 derkins, 15 dips, ramp run to lot, 15 sumo jump squats]
- Flutters & planks
- Run to Castle, partner up & zipper up stairs to top with 10 hand-slap merkins on each floor, at Hillary’s request.
- RTs & LBCs
- Run to bottom of Elizabeth for suicides, but race the trolley up Elizabeth to light. (What’s faster than a speeding trolley? Cindy.)
- Plank & plankjacks
- Run up Elizabeth & finish with 4 corners of diamonds before COT.
I think it’s safe to say Dredd has recovered from the whistle belly thumps. He must have rubbed some Tussin on it. More likely all that Metamucil cleaned out the pipes. So much chatter out there today. I like it. Quiet workouts suck.
Chatter & Other Thoughts (mostly from Dredd, but all contributed):
- Mr. Bo went to Centenary College, not to be confused with Cemetary College. Famous alum: Hal Sutton & Celtics great Robert Parish.
- West Virginia’s own Mary Lou Retton.
- Can’t confirm, but safe to say Billy Hahn’s current BAC level.
- Bob Huggins’ XXXL pullover (Huggy Bear’s a Roman Numeral expert. You wan’t to know what Super Bowl it is? Ask Huggy. You need a squirrel suit to base jump off El Capitan? Use Huggy’s pullover).
- Hillary – The toothbrush was invented in West Virginia. That’s why it’s called toothbrush and not teethbrush. (I looked it up and think it was actually invented in China)
- We didn’t make it past 15 RTs or LBCs the entire workout. It’s hard to count when you have Hillary in your ear talking about: Murray State’s mascot, the Mountaineer’s musket, whether he could bring a baseball bat into the game, critiquing my neck crunch LBCs.
- Thin Slice & Curly wondering whether hawks were afraid of owls and Lee confirming that yes, yes they are. They are ruthless. Those heads spin all the way around Exorcist style.
- After yesterday’s SIB, I expected Checkpoint to pull out the Boost and start chugging, but I guess I didn’t make the workout hard enough.
- Rumor has it Cindy was bumpin’ to some Pink at PWW on Monday. I don’t blame him. When Pink or Miley Cyrus are on the radio, I don’t change that dial. If you’ve never sang along to “Party in the USA” you better check yourself. Today he was bumpin’ to some Flava In Ya Ear (RIP Craig Mack). Dredd was bumpin to Jim Croce.
- Shoutout to Lee and Thin Slice for their beast mode performances at Corporate Cup this past weekend.
Reach out to Mr. Bo about something going on in Plaza involving chicken wings and jalapeno poppers for $20.
Thanks to Dredd for the takeout.
Next week: Shawshank