[Posted on behalf of Black Bear]
What a great morning with only a little bit of complaining. Cindy wanted the Mothership so badly last week, I wanted to oblige him. Mugsy said we should go the First Ward for pull ups, so we did. Without Mugs, unfortunately. Missed you, big guy.
- Left Dowd and ran to First Baptist. Stopped for 20 merkins
- Ran to First Ward Elementary for 3 rounds of 3 stations.
- Station 1: 30 derkins,
- Station 2: max pullups
- Station 3: max pullups
- Ran back to the top of the Mothership
- Plank and elbow, elbow, palm, palm…what are they called, Jack McGraws?
- Ran to bottom of stairs, ran up stairs
- Ran down Mothership, run up Mothership
- Plank and elbow, elbow, palm, palm.
- Ran back to Dowd.
We wrapped up at 6:18. Thanks for the three minutes extra. Thanks to Hil for the take out. Thanks for the privilege of being able to be an FNG Q for PWW.