16 men got out of the fartsack this AM and came to a real man’s workout.
Here is what went down.
- 10 Burpees OYO
- 30 Merkins Slow Count
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Fast Mosey to the Track
2 Mile Partner Track Circuit (Guys in Front hit 8 Laps)
- Partner A and B run in opposite directions and complete 10 Partner Merkins after each lap
- Plankjack O Rama
- Fast Mosey to Goshen
Goshen Partner Carry/WheelBarrow/AYG (3 Sets)
- Start at Bottom of Hill
- Partner A Wheelbarrow, switch to Partner B half way up hill
- AYG to Top of Hill
- Partner Carry To Bottom of Hill. Switch half way down hill.
- Repeato 3X
- Hold 6 Inches, flutter, etc. at Top
- Fast Mosey to Parking Lot
Randolph Parking Lot AYGs and Suicides Full Length of Parking Lot
- Multiple Sets lost the count, no rest….if you were there you would know.
- 6:13 AM – AYG to Field
Partner Hot Lap
- Partner A and B run in opposite directions and completed 10 Partner Merkins at end of the lap
- S/O to the entire PAX for coming out and to the regulars that post on a weekly basis. You all give Promo the reputation it deserves. #Respect
- Caesar, Gandalf, Sir Topham Hat, Rhapsody, Stinger, Seahawk out in front, especially the sprints. When Caesar shifts into another gear, the guy can flat out fly. Same with Uncle. You had to see this guy lead Combine a few weeks back. #Beast #ItsAllAboutTheU #DoubleBell
- KC after each lap on the track came up with a different complaint each time we crossed paths. Lap 1 “Narc end this” Lap 2 “Narc let’s do something else, mix it up” Lap 3 “Narc can we do something else already, sheesh?” Lap 4 “Narc we get it youngblood, you’re young – time to change it up” Lap 5 “Narc that’s it, time is up” Lap 6 “you are off the Q list permanently” Lap 7/8 “Dead Silence” #PromoLove
- Overall, it was a relatively quiet morning. Not a whole lot of chatter. Maybe it’s just being so used to Hillary on Friday mornings at Combine constantly talking smack.
- “Trust The Process”, as Joel Embiid for the Philadelphia 76ers once said earlier this year. F3 Metro just continues to strive for greatness utilizing each F to the maximum and it’s just incredible stuff. I try and explain F3 to my friends and family, but you really just can’t unless you witness it first hand.
- Sauerkraut has the lead Friday @ Combine – come support your brother from another mother. Guarantee it will be a smokefest #TTP
- Keep up the excellent work F3Metro and thank you KC & Rhapsody for your leadership and the keys to Promo this morning. It is always an honor.