DIB is up for the Q tomorrow at WIB. Here’s the thing:
Mosey to the clock tower & partner up. Speed matters – you will run with your partner the whole workout.
– Run up Morehead to the bottom of Harding place – 15 hand slap merkins at the top of Harding place. Continue running Harding place to the bottom of the other side of the hill / Kenilworth.
– Right on Kenilworth
– Right to go to Wendy’s / Target (I think its Charlottetowne)
– Run up the stairs to the top of target. 20 partner derkins each on the roof.
– Partner carry to the other set of stairs (corner of Charlottetown & Kings)
– Run down the green way to mid-town park. 5 burpees & 20 partner sit ups each.
– Run the green way back to the clock tower. 20 dips & 20 derkins each.
– Be back at Freedom at 6:15 – meaning start heading home in the 6:05 – 6:09 range.
If it feels like a Young Guns style, it is. Will anyone take the VT from Curley? Join us.