10 for Shark Tank on this humid morning. Here is what we did…
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Mosey to Target Parking Deck – stopping for Dips and Derkins along the way
- Circuit: Complete 10 HR Merkins on main level, AYG Up the stairs to the top 10 Burpees (Repeato 5X)
- Stop for Plank O Rama and AMRAP Derkins on way back
- Backward AYG up Baxter to top of hill – complete 10 X HR Merkins
- AYG Downhill and pick up the non EC Pax
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Mosey/AYG to Captain Jack’s Lot and complete 10 HR Merkins, 20 Dips, 10 Burpees
- Mosey/AYG to the Mutha
- 3X Up the Spiral (10 HR Merkins at Top), down the spiral and complete 10 Jump ups and 10 Pull Ups at each pain station across the street
- Plank O Rama waiting on the 6
- AYG back to Captain Jack for more Derkins, Dips, HR Merkins
- AYG to Top of Target Parking Deck – 10 burpees – AYG Belly Sprint to other side
- AYG Belly Sprint to other side and back
- AYG down the stairs and back to home base
- Logged nearly 6 miles.
- Couldn’t ask for a more beautiful, humid morning for Shark Tank Festivities.
- Steroid, Curly, Thin Slice, out front all morning. We lost Stinger for a second during EC. Glad we found him. He crushed it and Voorhees did as well. Voorhees claimed his forearms were still sore from the 2.5 miles of Farmer Carries we did a couple weeks ago at The Combine. 90 Ibs of dead weight=no problem. #SameHereBrother
- Very fast, strong crew collectively as a whole.
- Crossed paths with the #Mutha6 Workout Pax, as we proceeded to AYG up the spiral. Some words were exchanged – probably about how they should have posted the #SharkTank. But who knows for sure.
- Thank you El Cardinal for the Takeout and Curly for letting me Q one of the Premier Workouts F3 has to offer. That was a lot of fun – keep me in mind for the future if you ever need a Q.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!