In keeping with the recent Young Guns throw back theme, we will be doing The Whole Shebang, that I lead here back in November of 2017. In fact, Cindy gave it a ringing endorsement that day, calling it “best WIB of the year.” So I got that going for me.
Here’s the plan:
Head straight into the park, and go directly to the playground next to the train and start the circuit.
- 10 pull ups at the playground and then across the bridge to the stairway to heaven.
- 20 dips and up the stairs and around to the rails for 10 supines.
- Head to the bottom of The Lurker for 5 burpees
- Up The Lurker with 10 Chgerkins (Thanks Lee) at each of the two speed humps
- 15 sumo jump squats at the top
- Back down The Lurker and back around past the owl bars to the playground and repeat.
Depending on where you are in the circuit, head back to the lot between 6:05 and 6:10 for COT.
Shooting for 4-5 rounds each.