Posted on behalf of Rock
- Grassmats w/ mega burpees
- Run to Carmel Middle entrance for dips, derkins, rinse, repeat
- Run to the track (Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Cougar Pride)
- Jerkins and a hot lap
- Mary (flutters, Freddie Mercuries, heels-to-heaven, protractors, LBCs – 6 inches between each) and a hot lap
- Baryshnikovs, slow squats and a hot lap
- Diamonds, wide arms, stagger left and right and a hot lap
- Back to the building for people’s chair with arm presses x 3
- One more round at the picnic benches
- AYG home for 1 minute of mega-burpees #ClockKiller
- YHC announced we would do fewer reps so focus on form – no a$$es in the air. T-claps to the PAX.
- Welcome to the party, Titled Kilt. And congrats on the upcoming wedding in Scotland.
- Welcome back, Benefactor aka Happy Lizard. There aren’t many Hokies who YHC is happy to see.
- Titan called this an old-school beatdown. #Flattering. He was also a Larry Bird all morning. Anyone who wants to get faster might want to consider his heart condition-recovery program.
- Speaking of Larry Birds, Chalet was lonely.
- Don’t forget today is the anniversary of D-Day. We should honor those troops and live up to their standards.
- Thanks for the keys, AF. You run a tight ship.