I like to call this the Brick Tamland Special, brought to you by Maradona. Credit: Maybe for naming this.
16 SSH, 15 merkins, 15 squats.
Mozy to playground, partner up and work through 20 pull ups, 30 merkins, 40 squats, and 50 imperial walkers Good chatter from the Pax. Kryptonite dies in laughter as I list the exercises. Slaughter says “this is confusing”. Q does not disagree.
Mozy and lunge walk across the field, stop at other playground for 10 dips and 10 derkins.
7’s at parking lot (burpees and squats). Thrust says he just got back from Grand Cayman and is out here working off the pina coladas.
Circle up for Mary (LBCs, flutter, Rosalita).
Mozy back around to front side of school for partner laps around medium, meeting in middle for hand slap merkins (x7).
Suicides across parking lot (x3).
COT 15 minutes early. Fake news. Blank stare from Pax as I go full Forest Gump. Arguably the strongest Q fail of 2018. Just remember gents, failure builds character.
Pulled the remaining 15 minutes out of my arse. Mozy to picnic tables for 15 dips and 15 derkins.
Head over to rails for 10 pull ups and 10 derkins.
Wouldn’t be a Maradona Q without hitting the soccer field. Make it to soccer field for cross field dealer’s choice; crab walk, lunge walk, or bear crawl. Maybe challenges the Q in half-field bear crawl race. Maybe wins.
Partner up for down and back sprint across soccer field. Q says to pick someone with similar fitness and Slaughter says that’s impossible. Loser does 5 burpees.
Head back to picnic tables for 15 step ups.
Mozy back to front of school for leapfrogs and lunge walk.
Last 2 minutes, run as many laps around the medium as you can.
The REAL COT.
- Strides of Shelter. Strides for Shelter: Sign-up to run 5K with Team Fortitude Sat. June 23rd, 8:30 a.m. at McAlpine Park. https://stridesforshelter.
racesonline.com/registration/ 2018/participatnts/question/ 58307/option/213474
- EH’ing during Monday Dinner at Statesville: email Pipeline firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk around with clipboard and sign guys up for next morning. Would love to get a regular rotation, so that any volunteers are only going once every month or two.
- Shelter Renovation concludes Aug. 1st.
- Site-Q: Slaughter is taking position with F3 Nation. Maradona is stepping as co-Site Q of Fortitude.
- Billy Jack: cigarette free for 24 days. Heart is feeling better since he started posting. Amen!
Thanks all for coming out and having fun. Loved the effort and chatter. I hope the Q fail brought some laughter to your day.