13 men got hoodwinked into following the Sheep this morning
Mosey to the Loop Rd hill where we were met with the smell of sour trash juices and feces; really gets the juices flowing.
5x 8-count body builders IC, run to the top of the hill and back
5x 8 count body builders, 10x power mnt climbers IC, run to the top of the hill and back
5x 8 count body builders, 10x power mnt climbers, 10x low slow squats IC, run to the top of the hill backwards and back
5x 8 count body builders, 10x power mnt climbers, 10x low slow squats, 10x merkins IC, run to the top of the hill and stay for some mary
Mosey over to the Starbucks lot for a quick plank while we wait for the 6.
Head to the half-pipe between the two condo buildings on East/Kenilworth/Scott. 8 burpees on one side, run to the other side of the half-pipe and do 7 burpees, back and do 6, …repeat 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Quick Mary in the lot behind Bakersfield to catch our breath, then around the front to the People’s Wall for 3 sets of 20x dips and 10x Derkins.
Back around to the half-pipe and partner up. Partner 1 sprints the half-pipe AYG, then tags out Partner 2 (non-running partner holding plank in between turns). Repeat until each partner does 5 full half-pipe sprints.
Mosey to the parking lot near Fern for about 5 minutes of Mary, then AYG back home.
- Definitely winged it this morning as Foxx asked me to sub in for Marilyn at the last minute, but seemed to turn out ok.
- Original plan to hang out on the Loop Rd for the entire workout was derailed by the stench.
- Only way to get Doobie to show up to my Q is to make him think someone else is Qing.
- Good cross section of the metro Pax at Bandit today.
- The half-pipe is under-utilized and sneaky difficult.
- There is literally nothing about Timofey Mozgov that relates to this in anyway, but I just can’t believe we signed him.
- Thoughts and prayers for Marilyn’s dad.