Sixteen posted to get better. The waiting room was full of non-compliant complainers.
Fifteen returned, as the Knack peeled off the return run route to run home. Enough, already?
- Run, ~2.51M says Garmin; Girardi led a lot…OK, all. Coach and Rocket were in NFL Combine running mode.
- Buzzed the Diamondhead AO and found several sleeping in a circle.
- COP: Merkins, lots of merkins, at regular intervals.
- Surprise to many but Cougar registered some complaints.
- Resting on ground to work on beach tummy.
- Road trip to Spacklers and parts of MPHS cross country course.
- Spackler repeats were excellent for low O2.
- Finish at Selwyn smoker lounge.
- A lot of 50-somethings but no ortho care required, today. No hip, ankle, knee, spinal injuries observed.
- Competition broke out for future Q dates, including fishing story large lies.
- Convergence on Wednesday, July 4, yes, then 4-miler not to miss.
- Prayer requests, spoken and unspoken.
- COT prayer launched us into Monday.
- Thanks, Chips, for site Q leadership.