People seemed to like this the first time, so we’ll try it again …
- Out of the lot, head toward the Sweet 6 AO, up Providence Rd
- Left on Wendover
- Left on Sedgewood Circle
- (Take your second) right to stay on Sedgewood Circle (which will go in a large circle.
- Sharp right, down Meadowbrook Rd., and past the giant chair
- Left onto the new section of the greenway (note: you might have to duck under the gate as it’s usually closed)
- Stay on the greenway until you get to the end (Mint Museum parking lot) and jump onto Randolph Rd. toward uptown
- Take it all the way until it hits the other greenway (right at Kings/Captain Jack statue)
- Left onto the greenway … stay on the greenway until you get to Freedom Park/East Blvd.
- Head up Sherwood Ave
- Left on Queens back to the lot.