What a day at SharkTank. Quality was off the charts. Most all of my favorite pax were in attendance. If only Hillary was there. I suspect he was at Sweet 6 with Swamp and Cindy.
What’d we do?
- To the Target deck. Up the ramps to the top. X-fit merkins, SJS’s at every stop.
- Run the greenway. COP around the fountain (I was IN the fountain. Craaaazy).
- Run to Freedom Park stopping at every bride for 10 burpees.
- To the hilly hill thing. The hill with the hills. Do we have a name for that? Jacob’s ladder
- To Hamburger Hill. Partner carry, wheelbarrow to the top.
- Run down dark hollow trail.
- Al Gore’s to wait at Greenway.
- Back down Greenway home.
All told we pushed 5.3 miles including EC. What a world. I think we stopped sufficiently for everyone to stay together. Decided to stay off the roads today. Although the 1 road we did have to cross on our way back home proved to be slightly problematic. We all made it.
Apparently WIB went to the ST Greenway and ST went to Freedom Park. Opposite week? What else was opposite? Freeloader was at ST. There’s that.
Dredd was very quiet today. And a pronounced unease settled in on the pax.
Tormund was back in action today after an extended hamstring injury. Welcome back bearded millennial. He even got his bumper fixed for the occasion. I guess he isn’t a millennial. But he is definitely bearded.
Doc(k) and I shared the prayer. Ain’t that cute.
Nice work Snoop. 4 STs in a row. Woof, woof. As it were.
Lots of running, not as much talking on this crisp morning. The important thing is that the studs were out. SharkTank thrives.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Until next time.