Men Speak, Saturday, May 4th 8:30 -10:30 a.m. JCSU (Grimes Hall). Monthly Male Engagement Discussion. Please pre-register by Friday (tomorrow) by emailing email@example.com
- Where: Johnson C Smith, Grimes Hall
- When: Sat. May 4th, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30
- What: How systems impact individual and families
- Why: Intentionally bring men together across diverse racial, social, political, economic, and faith backgrounds that are committed to making a difference within their families, schools and community.
- Who should attend: Men and fathers 18 years of age and older; dad groups in schools and the community; men’s fitness groups; men’s faith groups; fraternity members; men’s community groups; male veterans; men that have an interest in serving others