An even dozen for a steamy run through Myers Park, sweating out all of the PBR’s and Bud Heavy’s from the weekend.
- Run from Christ Episcopal to MP Baptist parking lot for a quick COP (SSH’s, merkins, mountain climbers IC)
- Run down Roswell to Queens/Queens, stopping at each intersection and speed bump for 10 merkins (total = 70)
- Continue running Roswell to Colony, stopping at each intersection and speed bump for 10 squats (total = 70)
- Run to MPHS entrance for 20 dips IC
- Backward run up Colony to top of hill, back down, 20 dips IC
- Backward run up MPHS drive to top, back down, 20 dips IC
- Run to parking lot across from MPCC for some planks and Mary (not enough planking at the convergence yesterday)
- Run up Roswell to MP Baptist, stopping at each intersection, speed bump for 5 diamonds
- AYG back to the Church
Not a whole lot to say today…we kept on the move the whole time. Normal fast crew at Ring Run. It was hot and humid. Grateful for the opportunity to lead this group. Thanks Tardy.