What better way to celebrate the birthday of our great country than with your Metro Brothers?
Once again, we have two great events available: the 4th of July Convergence followed by the American 4 Miler!
All regular Metro Thursday workouts are taking the week off – post to the Convergence!
- 6:30 AM Start
- Independence Park (Ranger/ Indy AO)
- Q Line-up: Promo Site-Q’s Kickin’ Chicken & Rhapsody bring the hugs and pain for the Non-Core while Rev Flo-Rida toys with the Core Pax
- Duration: 45 minutes so Pax running in the American 4 Miler can get to the race in time
- **Bring Shovel Flags! Of all Convergences, the 4th of July one demands the Shovel Flag!**
American 4 Miler 411:
- 2nd anniversary of the first-ever SPEED FOR NEED race!
- 7:30 AM – 1111 Metropolitan Avenue (Trader Joes Parking Deck)
- Join the F3 Team! Registration: American 4 Miler
- Even if you aren’t running, stick around to support the Pax who are and the SFN team!
Two great events – one great day!
Be there – if not for yourself, for your Brothers!