13 Ring Run faithful for a cold, pre-Thanksgiving beatdown.
Run into the lot at 5:30 on the nose to get going even though Sprinkle makes his first smart ass comment of the morning that it was 5:31 and we’re off.
- Fast mosey to the lot on Roswell behind Myers Park Baptist for quick COP – SSH’s, merkins, and mountain climbers in cadence.
- Run down Roswell to Queens stopping at each speed bump and intersection for 10 merkins – total = 80
- Keep running down Roswell to Colony stopping at each speed bump and intersection for 10 jump squats – total = 80
- Hang a right on Colony as Sprinkle gripes that we just went to Arcadia in recent weeks and that it wasn’t fair. I wasn’t at that one and there was no back blast so I’m not sure it happened.
- Stop at the bottom of Arcadia hill for the 6. Run to the top and mosey back down x 3.
- Recover on the flat part of Arcadia and return to the bottom of the hill. Backwards run to the top and then back down. AYG to the top of Arcadia.
- Run to Selwyn stopping in front of Sprinkle’s favorite store, KK Bloom for a dip o rama – 10 IC, 8 IC, 6 IC, 4 IC, 2 IC.
- With some mumbling about making it back on time, run to Roswell / Queens intersection and then up Roswell stopping at each speed bump for 5 diamonds.
- All you have left to the parking lot for a 6:15 arrival (Sprinkle got there at 6:16).
Had to dish it out a little for Sprinkle in the backblast today – he dishes it out enough during the workout. That’s why I try to keep it moving – so he can’t catch his breath (and to stay warm). All in good fun. Arcadia hill sucks – it is a great way to get everyone smoked.
In COT, despite it being right before Thanksgiving A&H pitched the Netflix movie The Game Changers again. I hope he had a plant-based Thanksgiving. I did watch the movie and it was pretty interesting.
By the way, Coldcuts and I are the only ones that post-Ring Run backblasts…WTF?
Thanks for the takeout MMOB.