Here is the backbone of how we are going to stay organized and put your content where it needs to go. This is a scalable architecture that will evolve over time.
Below are high-level descriptions
- PreBlast – Hype or Preview for a Workout, Event, and/or race. This new site will try and feature these more often to keep the PAX informed of what’s happening.
- Backblast – Blog about what you did and what everyone else missed.
- Fellowship/2nd F – Homepage real estate for a 2nd F event.
- Serve / Community Leadership- Homepage real estate for an opportunity to serve the community. i.e. Billingsville, MIP, and Fortitiude
- CSAUP – Homepage real estate to hype your event
- FULL MONTY – Well , it is what you make it.
I have not pre-created all of the tags for every Metro workout. Please create them as you post the corresponding backblast. We will clean them up down the line once we are at a populated state.
- frontpage – this populates the homepage slider with your post.
- Workout Name 1
- Workout Name 2
- Workout Name 3
- etc, etc.